The PhotoGallery requires a Flash Player.Get Flash.
The New York Times states that "Tree of Life AZ is the fasting destination of choice." Harper's Bazaar magazine calls the Tree of Life "one of the world's best ten yoga & detoxification retreats." The Tree of Life's Juice Fast Detoxification programs are green-juice fasts held in the picturesque setting of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, the perfect place to retreat, heal, and focus inward.
Everyone can benefit from green juice fasting. Regardless of how healthy one’s lifestyle or diet might be, we live in a toxic world. On a chronic basis, we are all exposed to harmful chemicals in our environment. Most foods contain pesticides, preservatives and additives that are difficult for the body to process. Additionally, the air and water supplies of most populated areas are contaminated. Indiscriminate use of pharmaceuticals and habits like alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, and other drugs push the body into toxic overload. Other habits on an emotional/psychological level have a similar deleterious effect. Moreover, the fast-paced multitasking lifestyle that has become the collective norm is extremely taxing on the physiology.
In short, most bodies are being given demands that they cannot sustain. When our bodies become overloaded, elimination processes slow, overworked organs are unable to finish their respective tasks, and toxins become embedded in our systems. The results may or may not be apparent to the naked eye, but inevitably lead to diseases and decrease our capacity to function optimally.
The most common symptoms of Toxic Overload Are:
- low energy/fatigue
- poor concentration/memory
- strong food cravings
- digestive problems
- aches and pains
- sugar/caffeine/alcohol/drug dependence
- frequent illnesses
- excess weight
- premature aging
Juice fasting allows the body to divert the energy normally expended on the digestive process and use it, instead, on the eradication of toxicity, acidity, and other bodily contaminants. The Detoxification Program consists of medically supervised green juice fasting combined with detoxification treatments that facilitate cleansing. The 10-day Detox is a 7-day fast plus three days live food meals, including the re-introduction of healthy food into the system upon breaking the fast.
Fasting has long been heralded as a potent state for spiritual evolution. It helps to bring clarity and a feeling of interconnectedness. Daily, optional programs such as meditation, yoga, and spiritual discussion offer the opportunity to enhance the journey of self-discovery and expand consciousness. Participants find this an invaluable aspect of the detoxification process.
Also offered at the Tree of Life Europe-Israel
- Four low-glycemic 16 oz green juices per day made from high quality, nutrient dense, and organic produce like kale, spinach, dandelion, lettuce, cucumbers, celery, swiss chard, and other dark greens. An eclectic self-serve buffet of juice condiments provides additional flavor diversity. This includes a selection of fresh lime, lemon, and ginger juices; himalayan salt crystals; and spices like turmeric, cayenne pepper, and more.
- Fasting Intake with the TOL medical staff to determine your individual fasting needs
- Daily Check-ins with the TOL medical staff
- Therapeutic Treatments, including:
- 1 Lymphatic Drainage Massage and 1 Reflexology Treatment with Castor Oil: The lymphatic system is an extensive network of vessels, ducts, and fluid throughout the body that functions to eliminate toxins. These gentle massage techniques are types of therapies that stimulate the lymphatic system to function more efficiently and help to reduce blockages. They are invaluable in the cleansing process to maximize the effects of fasting.
- 1 Detox Acupuncture Treatment: Helps with the fasting and detoxification processes to alleviate common detox symptoms such as headache, nausea, and fatigue.
- 2 Ozone Steambox Treatments: Ozone therapy uses ozone, a gaseous allotrope of oxygen, to help detoxify and oxygenate the body. This singlet oxygen molecule has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. The treatment consists of moist heat saturated with ozone that is introduced to the body while sitting in a hot steam cabinet. The heat allows the pores to open and maximizes the transdermal intake of the ozone into the fat, lymph, and blood. Toxins are removed by sweating.
- Daily Oxy-Bounce Access: By combining exercise with the delivery of medical-grade oxygen, this treatment maximizes the penetration of oxygen. Poor air quality, combined with the fact that lung capacity decreases exponentially with aging, makes this beneficial for anyone. Most biological processes rely on adequate oxygen levels so this treatment is particularly important during cleansing.
- Fasting Pack includes: Skin Brush, Enema Bag, Genuine Enzyme Powder, Ultra Probiotic Formula, Gem Flower Elixir, Tachyon Fasting Elixir, Triphala, 1 oz Sesame Oil, Ph Paper Roll, Tongue Scraper, NCD, Crystal Energy, Oxybounce Mask (For Rebounder) - a $327 value!
Our detox programs are expertly supervised by our medical team of licensed professionals. Hand-picked and certified by Gabriel Cousens, MD, each member holds a medical license as a doctor or nurse, and is experienced in guiding fasters through the complexities of effective detoxification.
YOUR PROGRAM ALSO INCLUDES THE FULL TREE OF LIFE EXPERIENCE:
- Evening Meditation Programs and Spiritual Support (5 days per week)
- Shaktipat Initiation (Friday Evenings) when Dr. Cousens is onsite.
- Optional Inipi (Native American Sweat Lodge)
- Experience the world's largest Chartes Labyrinth
- Yoga Classes 5 Days a Week. (Kali Ray TriYoga™ style when Yogini Shanti Golds Cousens is available)
- Qi Gong Classes
- Nature & Hiking Trails
- Unlimited access to our Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Unlimited access to our Far Infrared Saunas
- Unlimited access to our Chlorine-Free Hot Tubs
- Daily informal discussions throughout the week on varied subjects that support your transition.
- Conscious Eating Food Prep Classes (learn how to make fabulous, delicious, live food meals, juices, breads & how these food nourish not only your body, but your mind and support your spiritual practice)
- Weekly Sprouting Class – wheatgrass, clover, sunflower and other kinds of sprouts.
- Unlimited Wheatgrass Grown with Ocean Minerals and Effective Microorganisms
- 100% Organic, plant-source-only, live food, gourmet meals at the world renowned Tree of Life Café**
- Interaction with a staff that is knowledgeable in plant based holistic lifestyle.
- Access to the Tree of Life Wellness Spa (please see our Spa Menu and additional fees apply to treatments not included in package or program)
** If you are coming to the Tree to fast, meals are offered before and after your fast based on your fasting workshop schedule.
~ All activities are optional and offered as a way to enhance your experience.
***Accommodations are included in the ONSITE price (please see the dates & rates tab above).
"Tree of Life, AZ is the fasting destination of choice."
– New York Times
"One of the world's best-ten yoga & detoxification retreats"
– Harper's Magazine
"This is truly an inspirational place. I admire how the authenticity is guarded and preserved. The genuine community spirit supported me deeply during my healing process and I am deeply grateful. Thank you from the fullness of my heart." -Monica S.
"I loved the openness of the staff. The Detox program is an excellent one and the staff attentive if one needs help or information. I love feeling the welcoming and nurturing heart of people here, and the knowledge. I am grateful and impressed with what is here, including the nature and its simplicity." -Participant Dec., 2011
DATES & RATES
10 Day Detox: $3,159 (subject to change)
Start Dates: Arrive any Monday (arrival to center by 1pm) that does not overlap with our 21-Day Transformation program, Masters Intensive, Elders Gathering, or Modern Essene Gathering.
1) Holistic Vegan Vacation:
January 6th to February 6th, 2014
New Guests: 15% Off (3 night Minimum Stay)
Returning Guests that bring a New Guest*: 20% Off (3 night Minimum Stay)
Both guests receive the discount
* Returning Guests are defined as guests who have attended at least one 5 day or longer program or a minimum of 6 consecutive nights of a Holistic Vegan Vacation in the past two years. If guests arrive and leave on different days, this special rate applies on the nights their stay coincide.
This promotion only applies to the Holistic Vegan Vacation and cannot be used/combined with any other programs/promotions.
2) Detox Programs:
January 6th to February 6th, 2014
Includes a lymphatic massage, a reflexology treatment, a detox acupuncture treatment and 2 ozones.
Total Savings: $1,016.80
Includes two lymphatic massages, two reflexology treatments, two detox acupuncture treatments and four ozones.
Total Savings: $1,837.80
Includes three lymphatic massages, three reflexology treatments, three detox acupuncture treatments and six ozones.
Total Savings: $2,632.80
This promotion only applies to the Holistic Vegan Vacation and cannot be used/combined with any other programs/promotions.
3) Shared Room Promotion: (applies to all programs and packages)
- $25 off per night per person for the Casitas or Orchard House
- $40 off per night per person for rooms in the Garden House
4) For Program Specials, please check individual programs page
5) Prices for Children
- Age 5 and under: Free Day Pass and Free Meals
- Age 12 and under: Day Pass is $74.50 (Adult Rate is $149) and Meals are half off
If you have any questions, please contact our program consultants at email@example.com or at 520 233 7010, ext. 1.
CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICIES
Diabetes Recovery Program, 21 Day Transformation Program, Spiritual Fast, Zero Point, Conscious Eating, Expanding Culinary Joy, Essene Workshops, Portals to Liberation, Permaculture Courses, and the 27 Day Masters Intensive: Cancellations are refunded in full, less a $200 processing fee, with notice more than 30 days prior to your check-in day. Cancellations, including a shortening of stay, made 30-days or less prior to check-in are not refundable nor are the funds transferable. Room changes are subject to a $50 processing/housekeeping charge, per change.
Holistic Vegan Vacation: Cancellations are refunded in full, less a $200 processing fee, with notice more than 14 days prior to your check-in day. Cancellations, including a shortening of stay, made 14-days or less prior to check-in are not refundable nor are the funds transferable. Room changes are subject to a $50 processing/housekeeping charge, per change.
10/17/24 Day Detox Programs: Cancellations are refunded in full, less a $200 processing fee, with notice more than 14 days prior to your check-in day. Cancellations, including a shortening of stay, made 14-days or less prior to check-in are not refundable nor are the funds transferable. Room changes are subject to a $50 processing/housekeeping charge, per change.
IMPORTANT: All program inquirers need to fill out and submit our standard Health Intake Form for a complimentary review by our medical staff. Submitting the Health Intake Form is the first step in the enrollment process with no obligation to book.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Contact our program consultants to book your reservation or discuss your program options.
Please note - email is the best way to reach us; please email us using the form below.
If you call, please leave a voicemail and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our programs consultants will only respond to inquiries regarding programs.
USA: 1-866-394-2520 (Toll-free), ext. 1
International: 1-520-233-7010, ext. 1
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
Please review our Welcome Guide and Important Policies before you arrive at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. Inside you will find details on how to prepare for your stay, what to bring, and what to expect.
Please note: The majority of our rooms are shared, double-occupancy lodging with shared bathrooms a short walk away. Our listed prices reflect this lodging option. You will be given a roommate of the same gender when necessary. We have four private rooms with private bathrooms available at additional costs. Alternatively, you may choose to stay off site in town and attend your program at the Tree of Life during the day, though this option typically requires approval from our medical staff. We generally recommend that you stay on site with us to assist you in your healing journey.
The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center spreads across 180 acres of land, nestled within the pristine natural setting of the Mountain Empire of Patagonia. Our on-site lodging is intentionally simple to inspire a profound inward journey.
The Casitas, one of our on-site housing options, are ecologically constructed. We have ten bright and clean rooms surrounding a Spanish-style courtyard. Four outdoor shared bathrooms with showers are only a few steps from each room. Two of the Casitas are private rooms with private bathrooms, available for an extra fee (please contact us for details) and the other eight rooms are shared, with two twin beds per room. The Casitas are located a short walk from our Café and a 15 min walk to the Oasis, which is the administrative building that includes the front desk, wellness spa, medical center, Culture of Life Shoppe, and natural pharmacy.
The Garden House is located a short 5 minute walk from the Oasis. It is the closest housing option to all our rejuvenation & spa treatments. There we offer 2 guest rooms, each with a single queen bed and its own full bathroom, as well a shared living room, kitchen, and laundry room. The bathrooms have standing showers, not full bathtubs.
Our water is well water, with some of it being pumped through solar energy. The drinking water is filtered through a Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purification system. All the guest rooms are cleaned daily with all-natural, chemical-free products.
The all-inclusive daily base-rate is $199, including lodging, meals and juices, daily activities and free amenity use.
- Lodging*; The base rate is for the eight rooms in the Casitas that are small, each equipped with two twin size natural latex beds and a shared wardrobe and dresser. Bathrooms are shared with other guests. Accommodations in the two private casitas (one double bed and a private bathroom) or the Garden House are available for an additional charge.
- Healing Live-Food Cuisine is served buffet-style at the Tree of Life Café. All meals are 100% organic, locally-grown, plant-source-only, high-mineral, low-glycemic, and prepared with love.
- Daily Activities include Kali Ray TriYoga*®, spiritual nutrition education classes, healthy living Q&A with physician, food prep classes, meditations and spiritual evening programs. *Yoga is offered 5 times weekly. When Shanti Golds Cousens is available, the Yoga offered is Kali Ray TriYoga®.
- Amenities; unlimited wheat grass and tea stations, non-chlorinated pool and open-air hot tubs, sundecks, Mikvah (purification bath), labyrinth, medicine wheel, teepee, far-infrared saunas, nature trails, wireless internet at the Oasis and the Cafe and on-site shuttle service available upon request. Please note that shuttle is only available at certain hours of the day, and the center requires a lot of walking regardless. Walking also encourages the healing process.
- NO: in-room phones, TV, internet, or stereo. This is intentional to facilitate a feeling of complete retreat. We do not have wireless internet available anywhere on the property.
Guests may also stay off-site, if they have been approved to do so by the medical staff, at one of the local B&Bs or guest houses. Patagonia is a small mountain town with only one main street and no traffic lights. Partner locations are only few minutes driving distance away from the Tree of Life campus.
Please click the link to view local lodging options: http://www.patagoniaaz.com/lodging.html
Please click the link to view the map of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center facilities: Tree of Life Map
PLEASE NOTE: We are not wheelchair accessible! The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center celebrates living close to the earth and deliberately provides this experience for our guests. In support of aiding our guests in cultivating a relationship with surrounding nature, our paths and roads are rugged and often rocky, with minimal artificial lighting. Any guest who has difficulties maintaining stability while walking, and especially our diabetic guests struggling with neuropathy, should use care while traversing our grounds. Though we typically encourage our guests to walk around our Center for exercise and to support inner peace, those dealing with any conditions that promote imbalance would be wise to use a car to get around our premises and to choose those walking paths offering smoother, more level surfaces and ample lighting. Guests should use their own discretion while at our Center. The Tree of Life is not liable for any injuries incurred in our natural setting.
Tours of the Tree of Life grounds are offered during high volume times, such as during our 21-day programs. Outside of these programs, tours can be arranged upon advanced notice. Please call ahead to arrange this. We are not set up to offer tours without advanced notice. Thank you for your understanding.