BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
Please review our Welcome Guide and Important Policies before you arrive at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. Inside you will find details on how to prepare for your stay, what to bring, and what to expect.
Please note: The majority of our rooms are shared, double-occupancy lodging with shared bathrooms a short walk away. Our listed prices reflect this lodging option. You will be given a roommate of the same gender when necessary. We have four private rooms with private bathrooms available at additional costs. Alternatively, you may choose to stay off site in town and attend your program at the Tree of Life during the day, though this option typically requires approval from our medical staff. We generally recommend that you stay on site with us to assist you in your healing journey.
The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center spreads across 180 acres of land, nestled within the pristine natural setting of the Mountain Empire of Patagonia. Our on-site lodging is intentionally simple to inspire a profound inward journey.
The Casitas, one of our on-site housing options, are ecologically constructed. We have ten bright and clean rooms surrounding a Spanish-style courtyard. Four outdoor shared bathrooms with showers are only a few steps from each room. Two of the Casitas are private rooms with private bathrooms, available for an extra fee (please contact us for details) and the other eight rooms are shared, with two twin beds per room. The Casitas are located a short walk from our Café and a 15 min walk to the Oasis, which is the administrative building that includes the front desk, wellness spa, medical center, Culture of Life Shoppe, and natural pharmacy.
The Garden House is located a short 5 minute walk from the Oasis. It is the closest housing option to all our rejuvenation & spa treatments. There we offer 2 guest rooms, each with a single queen bed and its own full bathroom, as well a shared living room, kitchen, and laundry room. The bathrooms have standing showers, not full bathtubs.
Our water is well water, with some of it being pumped through solar energy. The drinking water is filtered through a Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purification system. All the guest rooms are cleaned daily with all-natural, chemical-free products.
The all-inclusive daily base-rate is $199, including lodging, meals and juices, daily activities and free amenity use.
- Lodging*; The base rate is for the eight rooms in the Casitas that are small, each equipped with two twin size natural latex beds and a shared wardrobe and dresser. Bathrooms are shared with other guests. Accommodations in the two private casitas (one double bed and a private bathroom) or the Garden House are available for an additional charge.
- Healing Live-Food Cuisine is served buffet-style at the Tree of Life Café. All meals are 100% organic, locally-grown, plant-source-only, high-mineral, low-glycemic, and prepared with love.
- Daily Activities include Kali Ray TriYoga*®, spiritual nutrition education classes, healthy living Q&A with physician, food prep classes, meditations and spiritual evening programs. *Yoga is offered 5 times weekly. When Shanti Golds Cousens is available, the Yoga offered is Kali Ray TriYoga®.
- Amenities; unlimited wheat grass and tea stations, non-chlorinated pool and open-air hot tubs, sundecks, Mikvah (purification bath), labyrinth, medicine wheel, teepee, far-infrared saunas, nature trails, wireless internet at the Oasis and the Cafe and on-site shuttle service available upon request. Please note that shuttle is only available at certain hours of the day, and the center requires a lot of walking regardless. Walking also encourages the healing process.
- NO: in-room phones, TV, internet, or stereo. This is intentional to facilitate a feeling of complete retreat. We do not have wireless internet available anywhere on the property.
Guests may also stay off-site, if they have been approved to do so by the medical staff, at one of the local B&Bs or guest houses. Patagonia is a small mountain town with only one main street and no traffic lights. Partner locations are only few minutes driving distance away from the Tree of Life campus.
Please click the link to view local lodging options: http://www.patagoniaaz.com/lodging.html
Please click the link to view the map of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center facilities: Tree of Life Map
PLEASE NOTE: We are not wheelchair accessible! The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center celebrates living close to the earth and deliberately provides this experience for our guests. In support of aiding our guests in cultivating a relationship with surrounding nature, our paths and roads are rugged and often rocky, with minimal artificial lighting. Any guest who has difficulties maintaining stability while walking, and especially our diabetic guests struggling with neuropathy, should use care while traversing our grounds. Though we typically encourage our guests to walk around our Center for exercise and to support inner peace, those dealing with any conditions that promote imbalance would be wise to use a car to get around our premises and to choose those walking paths offering smoother, more level surfaces and ample lighting. Guests should use their own discretion while at our Center. The Tree of Life is not liable for any injuries incurred in our natural setting.
Tours of the Tree of Life grounds are offered during high volume times, such as during our 21-day programs. Outside of these programs, tours can be arranged upon advanced notice. Please call ahead to arrange this. We are not set up to offer tours without advanced notice. Thank you for your understanding.