Don't want to take a program at the Tree, but still want to come? We encourage visits and stays of all lengths! Come for a day or even just a meal! Stay the night onsite—or not. The choice is yours! The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center is dedicated to providing a holistic, uplifting, and healing experience for all of our guests. To support this effort, we have established policies that help ensure our guests receive the full attention of the staff while on the Tree of Life property.
• Guests may purchase one Meal Pass per day through either the Front Desk or Dr. Cousens' Natural Store.
- Breakfast = $10
- Lunch = $15
- Dinner = $10
- Brunch = $25
• If more than one Meal Pass is desired in a single day, a full Day Pass must be purchased at $149 (for full inclusions of a Day Pass, please see below).
• Meal Passes must be worn in a visible manner on clothing while on the Tree of Life property.
~Reservations are required 24 hours in advance for parties of 6 or more. To make a reservation, please contact us at 520-394-2520 x206 or email@example.com.
MEDITATION (EVENING PROGRAM) PASSES
Evening meditation is open to the Patagonia community at no charge. For guests outside of the community, you may attend an evening meditation program for $15. Please contact the Front Desk for meditation times, location, and purchase information. 520-394-2520 x206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Evening Passes include dinner, the sunset temple meditation, and access to the Tree of Life facilities between the hours of 4pm and 8:30pm.
• Guests may purchase Evening Passes through either the Front Desk or Dr. Cousens' Natural Store.
• Price: $20 (this is a savings of $5 off the combined dinner and evening meditation program price).
• Evening Passes must be worn in a visible manner on clothing while on the Tree of Life property.
• Guests may purchase Day Passes throughout the year on any dates that do not conflict with major Tree of Life programs, such as the Spiritual Fast, Masters Intensive, Modern Essene Gathering or the Elders Conference.
• Guests may purchase Day Passes through the Programs Department, the Front Desk, or Dr. Cousens' Natural Store.
• Price Information:
- Day Pass = $149
- 5% off on purchases of 7 or more consecutive Day Passes
- 10% off on purchases of 30 or more consecutive Day Passes
• Day Passes must be worn in a visible manner on clothing while on the Tree of Life property.
• What’s Included:
- 100% Organic, plant-source-only, live food, gourmet meals at the world renowned Tree of Life Café (Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner on weekdays; Brunch & Dinner on weekends)
- Yoga classes (5 times per week)
- Conscious Eating Food Prep Classes – learn how to make fabulous, delicious, live food meals, juices, breads, & more! (3 times per week)
- Sprouting Class weekly – wheatgrass, alfalfa, sunflower, buckwheat, mung beans and many other sprouts
- Topic discussions and Q&A sessions
- “Mishpacha” Class – Creating Community & Intention Setting (3 times per week)
- Morning & Evening Meditation Programs and Spiritual Support (7 days per week)
- Shaktipat Initiation (Monday and Friday evenings when Rabbi Gabriel Cousens is in town)
- Weekly Kirtan – Devotional Chanting (Wednesday evenings)
- Unlimited Wheatgrass grown with Ocean Minerals and Effective Microorganisms
- Unlimited access to our Chlorine-Free Swimming Pool
- Unlimited access to our Far Infrared Saunas
- Unlimited access to our Chlorine-Free Hot Tubs
- Experience the world’s largest Chartes Labyrinth
- Access to our Veganic Gardens and Greenhouses
- Nature & Hiking Trails
- Co-Ed and Women’s-Only Sun Decks
- New Moon Inipis (Native American Sweat Lodge)
- Access to the Tree of Life Wellness Spa (Additional fees apply)