The Whole Person Healing assessment is the primary program for those with specific health challenges. A series of laboratory tests (see below) will determine your physical state, mineral/vitamin status, and the condition of your organs. This assessment provides you with a comprehensive understanding of your current level of physical health. Based on the findings, the Tree of Life physician develops an individualized health plan including plant-source supplements to restore biochemical balance.
Schedule the Whole Person Healing assessment at your convenience. To get started, please fill out and submit our general Health Intake Form for a complementary review by our medical staff.
A MESSAGE FROM DR. COUSENS:
"The Whole Person Healing Program at the Tree of Life is a special offering for those who have chosen to make a serious commitment to their total evolution. It is not merely a one-time visit to access one’s physical state, mineral status, vitamin status, or the condition of one’s organs. It is a major commitment to take oneself to a whole new level of quality of life. The program is a minimum of a two-year effort to reach and stabilize on this new level of optimal whole person health and spiritual awareness. In entering this program, you must have a strong intent to reach your highest potential, grounded in the financial, emotional, and spiritual commitment to sustain yourself on every level and take the full opportunity this program has for you.
If you don't feel that you are ready to do this financially, emotionally, and spiritually, then my advice is to wait until you are ready. To enter this program without strength in all these areas is to undermine yourself and the power of the program."
Blessings to your health and spiritual wellbeing,
Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), DD
Dr. Cousens is accepting new patients for a limited time! Send in your health intake form today.
Whole Person Healing Tests:
- Biological Terrain Assessment (BTA) —The BTA test measures “pH,” “redox,” and “resistivity.” These values provide information about the acidity and alkalinity of your body, enzyme functioning, digestion, and the absorption of vitamins and minerals. This test helps to detect the presence of fungi, viruses, pollutants, xenobiotics, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, oxygen deficiency and excess carbon dioxide. The BTA also reveals chemical and biological stresses that are causing susceptibility to illness, and measures subtle influences on the body that standard laboratory tests are not equipped to detect.
- Bio-Brain-Balance Test (BBB) —This test determines your metabolic and autonomic constitution, as is explained in Conscious Eating by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. These test results allow for an individualized diet plan to be determined, including how much protein, carbohydrates, fats, and other substances your body specifically needs, what foods are best for you for each of these sources, how much of them to eat, and what foods to increase or decrease.
- Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) — The GTT tests for hypoglycemia, pre-diabetes and diabetes.
- OxiData Test (ODT) — This test measures the level of free radical activity in the body, a main component to premature aging and disease.
- Urinalysis — This test involves a routine examination of a urine sample using a test strip.
- Blood Typing — For those who have no prior record or individual blood type, this test determines one's ABO-blood type (+/-).
- Dark/Dry Field Blood Analysis — This analysis involves taking a sample of blood and putting it under a microscope, which projects onto a screen for viewing. It reveals the degree of fungal and toxic metabolic by-products affecting the organs and tissues. This test has limited availability.
Along with the Whole Person Healing (WPH) lab testing, one completes an extensive Individualized Health Inventory prior to arriving or before the consultation that follows testing. Part of the Inventory involves consideration of one's Ayurvedic doshas. This information is discussed during the consultation as it pertains to one's individualized health plan.
When participating in WPH, we recommend that you pair it with either a Holistic Holiday or a Juice Fast to integrate the results and practices from your assessment. This also gives you the opportunity to participate in any detoxifying rejuvenation treatments recommended by your doctor. These treatments are designed to help you maximize your WPH program results.
"My repeat destination for integrated healing and positive transformation."
- Ayman Sawaf, Author of Emotional Intelligence in Leadership & Organizations, Co-Founder & CEO of URTH.tv
DATES & RATES
Dr. Cousens is accepting new patients for a limited time! Send in your health intake form today.
DATES: The Whole Person Healing Program requires a minimum 3-4 day stay at the Tree of Life in order to complete the necessary blood work required for the 2-hour(+/-) consultation with a Tree of Life doctor. This program is available throughout the year outside of our high-volume times, such as during our 21-day programs. Please speak with a program specialist to discuss the optimal timing for your Whole Person Healing visit. Appointments with Dr. Cousens are extremely limited (please inquire further under the "sign up" tab above).
RATES: The Whole Person Healing cost varies greatly from person to person depending on one’s condition and the duration of healing. Whole Person Healing Fees include:
- Initial lab tests ($800 minimum); additional tests at additional costs may be necessary per your condition
- Doctor consultation fee ($490 per hour for Dr. Cousens); typical WPH evaluation is 2.5 hours, but can go up to 3+ hours in some cases
- Supplements: Supplements prescription varies widely for each individual. Typically, it is wise to budget $2,000 - $2,500 for your initial 1-month supply of supplements. In special and extreme cases patients may be prescribed nearly double the amount of these estimates. Routine prescribed supplement regimen is for 3 months ($6,000 - $7,500 with higher rates in special cases).** We are consistently encouraged by the success of those individuals who follow Dr. Cousens' medical advice. Dr. Cousens' complete holistic approach works with all the body's systems simultaneously to uplift all systems in as short a time as possible through synergy. Dr. Cousens' approach is whole person focused as opposed to an allopathic approach, which treats only symptoms.
- Tree of Life Experience Nightly Rate ($199 per night) (approximately $796 minimum)
- Follow up appointments (usually every 3-6 months until conditions normalize); standard follow up lab test is the BTA (approx. $250) and length of doctor's visit for a follow up is generally one hour unless your specific condition requires different. Supplement costs for follow up visits range widely, depending on your individual needs.
Medical staff rates are as follows:
- Tree of Life Nurse: $60 per hour
- Tree of Life Physician (not currently available): $250 per hour
- Dr. Cousens: $490 per hour
Altogether, you can expect an initial Whole Person Healing to cost anywhere between $5000 - $8000 with a Tree of Life Physician (not currently available) and between $8500 - $10,000 with Dr. Cousens.
**Please note the need for supplements gradually decreases over time as the body reaches equilibrium. Given the unnatural lifestyle present in today's society (EMF's, chem trails, depleted soil, pesticides/herbicides, cell phones, radiation, airplanes, etc.), Dr. Cousens recommends a baseline of supplementation for overall health and longevity, which can be further explored in Dr. Cousens' Top 22 Recommended Food Energies
***The Whole Person Healing is a LONG TERM INVESTMENT of at least two years, requiring follow up appointments every 3 - 6 months until conditions are stable. Yearly follow ups are typical for all patients after conditions stabilize. Please make sure you are ready for this kind of commitment on all levels before inquiring.
IMPORTANT: All program inquirers need to fill out and submit our standard Health Intake Form for a complimentary review by our medical staff. Submitting the Health Intake Form is the first step in the enrollment process with no obligation to book.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Contact our program specialists to book your reservation or discuss your program options.
Please note - email is the best way to reach us; please email us using the form below.
If you call, please leave a voicemail and a representative will get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Our programs specialists will only respond to inquiries regarding programs.
USA: 1-866-394-2520 (Toll-free), ext. 1
International: 1-520-233-7010, ext. 1
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
Please review our Welcome Guide and Important Policies before you arrive at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. Inside you will find details on how to prepare for your stay, what to bring, and what to expect.
Please note: The majority of our rooms are shared, double-occupancy lodging with shared bathrooms a short walk away. Our listed prices reflect this lodging option. You will be given a roommate of the same gender when necessary. We have four private rooms with private bathrooms available at additional costs. Alternatively, you may choose to stay off site in town and attend your program at the Tree of Life during the day, though this option typically requires approval from our medical staff. We generally recommend that you stay on site with us to assist you in your healing journey.
The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center spreads across 180 acres of land, nestled within the pristine natural setting of the Mountain Empire of Patagonia. Our on-site lodging is intentionally simple to inspire a profound inward journey.
The Casitas, one of our on-site housing options, are ecologically constructed. We have ten bright and clean rooms surrounding a Spanish-style courtyard. Four outdoor shared bathrooms with showers are only a few steps from each room. Two of the Casitas are private rooms with private bathrooms, available for an extra fee (please contact us for details) and the other eight rooms are shared, with two twin beds per room. The Casitas are located a short walk from our Café and a 15 min walk to the Oasis, which is the administrative building that includes the front desk, wellness spa, medical center, Culture of Life Shoppe, and natural pharmacy.
The Garden House is located a short 5 minute walk from the Oasis. It is the closest housing option to all our rejuvenation & spa treatments. There we offer 2 guest rooms, each with a single queen bed and its own full bathroom, as well a shared living room, kitchen, and laundry room. The bathrooms have standing showers, not full bathtubs.
Our water is well water, with some of it being pumped through solar energy. The drinking water is filtered through a Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purification system. All the guest rooms are cleaned daily with all-natural, chemical-free products.
The all-inclusive daily base-rate is $199, including lodging, meals and juices, daily activities and free amenity use.
- Lodging*; The base rate is for the eight rooms in the Casitas that are small, each equipped with two twin size natural latex beds and a shared wardrobe and dresser. Bathrooms are shared with other guests. Accommodations in the two private casitas (one double bed and a private bathroom) or the Garden House are available for an additional charge.
- Healing Live-Food Cuisine is served buffet-style at the Tree of Life Café. All meals are 100% organic, locally-grown, plant-source-only, high-mineral, low-glycemic, and prepared with love.
- Daily Activities include Kali Ray TriYoga*®, spiritual nutrition education classes, healthy living Q&A with physician, food prep classes, meditations and spiritual evening programs. *Yoga is offered 5 times weekly. When Shanti Golds Cousens is available, the Yoga offered is Kali Ray TriYoga®.
- Amenities; unlimited wheat grass and tea stations, non-chlorinated pool and open-air hot tubs, sundecks, Mikvah (purification bath), labyrinth, medicine wheel, teepee, far-infrared saunas, nature trails, wireless internet at the Oasis and the Cafe and on-site shuttle service available upon request. Please note that shuttle is only available at certain hours of the day, and the center requires a lot of walking regardless. Walking also encourages the healing process.
- NO: in-room phones, TV, internet, or stereo. This is intentional to facilitate a feeling of complete retreat. We do not have wireless internet available anywhere on the property.
Guests may also stay off-site, if they have been approved to do so by the medical staff, at one of the local B&Bs or guest houses. Patagonia is a small mountain town with only one main street and no traffic lights. Partner locations are only few minutes driving distance away from the Tree of Life campus.
Please click the link to view local lodging options: http://www.patagoniaaz.com/lodging.html
Please click the link to view the map of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center facilities: Tree of Life Map
PLEASE NOTE: We are not wheelchair accessible! The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center celebrates living close to the earth and deliberately provides this experience for our guests. In support of aiding our guests in cultivating a relationship with surrounding nature, our paths and roads are rugged and often rocky, with minimal artificial lighting. Any guest who has difficulties maintaining stability while walking, and especially our diabetic guests struggling with neuropathy, should use care while traversing our grounds. Though we typically encourage our guests to walk around our Center for exercise and to support inner peace, those dealing with any conditions that promote imbalance would be wise to use a car to get around our premises and to choose those walking paths offering smoother, more level surfaces and ample lighting. Guests should use their own discretion while at our Center. The Tree of Life is not liable for any injuries incurred in our natural setting.
Tours of the Tree of Life grounds are offered during high volume times, such as during our 21-day programs. Outside of these programs, tours can be arranged upon advanced notice. Please call ahead to arrange this. We are not set up to offer tours without advanced notice. Thank you for your understanding.